Saturday 14 June 2008

FATHER'S DAY: IN NEW YORK, LA, AND ENGLAND

My friend Bruce Tyson, who's only just younger than I am,
has had his second daughter, after a twenty-some year hiatus.

He wrote a touching blog on his reminiscence of father's day,
for the website of his breast-pump company,
Pumpstation (so it isn't like he abandoned the infancy thing
completely in the interim!)
here's the link:
http://www.pumpstation.com/pumpstation
/dept.asp?s_id=0&dept_id=3434&mscssid=

Meanwhile, for my father's day I was brought coffee,
cards, and a little gift in bed by Nate and Kirsten. Nate asked
why Mommy's card was addressed to Michael, not Daddy?
Because he's your daddy, but he's my husband, Kirsten told Nate.
He thought about it for a second and then said, 'when I grow up,
I'm going to be your husband.' That's my little Oeddie!




No comments: